Gen1: God created the heavens, the earth and everything that lives. He made humankind in his image, and gave them charge over the earth.
The Creation explains how the world was created by God using undeniable EVIDENCE and explains the ACCOUNTABILITY that we were given as human beings to take care of it.
- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth but the earth BECAME darkness and void (The Gap Theory). With the spirit of God moving across the waters (Signs of the Holy Trinity), God said let there be light, and light was created all around the world. After diving the light (day) from the dark (night) God saw that it was good and declared this work as Day 1.
- On the 2nd day, God divided the waters: some into the sky and the rest remained on the Earth.
- On the 3rd day God focused on the waters that was on Earth by gathering them and creating land to turn these gathered waters into seas, rivers and lakes. Next, God created vegetation through grasses, herbs, and trees along with their ability to reproduce through seeds.
- On the 4th day, God created the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars to create a greater light to rule over the day, a lesser light to dominate the night and to be used for signs and seasons, days and years.
- On the 5th day, God created the Birds in the sky, the fishes and creatures in the water, instructing them to be fruitful and multiply.
- On the 6th Day, God created all wild life and man to walk in God’s image, ruling over the fish of the seas, the Birds of the air, and the animals that move across the land. (On this day Adam and Eve was made)
- On the 7th Day, God rested.